Find Expert Fluid Handling Solutions for Your Industry.
Our breadth of experience in the industrial marketplace separates us from the competition. Pierce Pump offers more than an expansive inventory of mission-critical components to address your service and maintenance needs. As a division of FCX Performance family of companies, we leverage our technical expertise to help you navigate through even the most complex production and manufacturing challenges.
Chemical Processing: Expect precision control for product integrity and consistency.
We implement process flow control equipment with the expertise to meet your exacting standards and meticulous specifications.
- Reactor and storage tank mixing
- Slurry flow
- Corrosive materials handling
- pH, conductivity, and ORP measurement
- Seal-less pumping technology
- High alloys
- Chemical feed systems
- Chemical transfer
- Compressed air systems
EPC: Discover cost-effective solutions.
When you partner with Pierce Pump, we'll help you discover new ways to efficiently and effectively meet project requirements.
- Leading brands with broad AML acceptance
- Specifications and applications support
- Project management
- FAT and inspection
- Documentation packages and processes
- Production and supply chain schedules
- Domestic and export packaging
- Start-up and commissioning support
- Global service network through industry-leading suppliers
Food & Beverage: We keep it clean.
Meet your high-purity standards and sanitary processing requirements with solutions from aseptic processing expertise to on-site process management.
- High purity/aseptic design
- Product recovery
- Equipment performance reliability and optimization
- Pump BEP modification and engineered upgrades
- CIP Distribution/COP Tanks
- UHT/HTST/pasteurization/heat transfer
- Batching and blending
- Recording and control
- Pump carts
- Process waste transfer and treatment
- Sanitation pump systems
General Industrial: Demand the expertise to address your requirements.
We support a broad range of fluid transfer and compressed air applications – implemented by our experienced sales and service consultants.
- Calibration and commissioning services
- Compressed air energy audit
- Energy monitoring and conservation
- Preventative and predictive maintenance for rotating equipment
- Discrete sensors and cordsets for proximity, level, pressure, temperature, and flow
- VFDs to reduce energy consumption of compressors, pumps, and fans
- Humidity measurement and control
- Waste water treatment
- Liquid and bulk solids level gauges
- Compressed air piping systems
- Slurry and abrasive fluid transfer applications
- Chemical feed and transfer applications
- Boiler feed pumps
- Cooling tower and chilled water systems
Municipal & Institutional: Deploy High-efficiency solutions for water and energy.
We know the pressures of environmental regulations and industrial standards and the budgetary constraints. We work with you to deploy high-efficiency solutions specifically crafted for utilities and the ancillary services that support them.
- Innovative pump designs that eliminate clogging
- Water booster pumps and packaged systems
- Solids handling pumps
- Pump control , MCC, and VFD panels
- Mechanical seals (split seals and component seals)
- Coatings for concrete and metal protection from corrosion and erosion
- Specialized pump coatings to increase efficiency and reduce power consumption
- Accurate process measurement (custody transfer)
- Third-party calibration verification
- Analytical measurement: pH, turbidity, and DO (also fluoride, manganese, and sludge consistency)
- Domestic water pressure boosting systems
- Sewage and effluent pumps
- Replacement lift stations
- Positive displacement pumps and controls
OEM: Operate at peak performance.
We represent a wide range of premium products. And we match the widely variable and critically-precise specifications of individual components in order to provide the most efficient integrated solutions.
- Integrated solutions and specially designed products for unique applications
- Applications support
- Sizing and selection assistance to reduce equipment spend
- Local assembly and testing reduces cost and shortens lead times
- Staging and inspections within FCX Centers of Excellence
- Consolidation of shipments within our distribution facilities
- Global hazardous area agency approvals
- Environmental equipment protection: paint specs, enclosures, dust covers, sunshades
Oil & Gas: Expect efficiencies at every point of production and transportation.
We can’t control the price of crude oil, but we can help you optimize your systems so rising costs are offset by greater operational efficiencies.
- Custody transfer/LACT system components
- Frac blending equipment
- Crude oil transfer
- Produced water treatment
- Tank recirculation
- Gas-driven diaphragm pumps
Power Generation: Operate productively, effectively and efficiently.
We offer solutions for fossil-fired, nuclear, and renewable industries --designed to meet or exceed regulatory pressures and changing industry standards.
- Chemical feed systems
- Turbine lubrication
- Cooling water pumps
- Predictive maintenance
- Vibration analysis
Pulp & Paper: Expect stability in operations, maintenance and production costs.
We deliver complete mill-wide solutions – from pulping to converting. Take advantage of our broad range of targeted solutions, from equipment to assessment and consultation services.
- Variable frequency drives
- Water conservation and heat recovery
- Low-flow chemical addition
- Paper stock and abrasive pump applications
- Mechanical seals for slurry applications
- Chemical feed and transfer pumps
- ANSI centrifugal pumps
- Compressed air systems
- Compressed air audits and system upgrades
Steel and Metals: Combining safety and performance for intensive processes
You feel the pressure as much as anyone. The daily demands of balancing safety and performance across intensive processes can be a burden. We can improve processes and address budgetary constraints to help make you more productive.
- Rotating equipment service and repair
- Compressed air and dryer systems
- Water boosting systems
- Lubricant systems